Bluehost is USA based web hosting company founded in 1996 and owned by Endurance International Group. It is one of the 20 largest web hosts, facilities include 50,000 square foot headquarters with two secondary data centers locations totaling over 20,000 square feet of data center space.
From the business owner to the individual who desires full functionality on a small budget, Bluehost provides your complete web hosting solution. BlueHost is a good choice if you want 100% in-house services from a specialised team. The amazing thing about BlueHost’s plan is that almost everything is included at an unlimited capacity. This service also comes with excellent customer support. Bluehost is very good choice for small and medium sites.
- Free Domain Forever
- Free Site Builder w/ templates
- 99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee
- Unlimited GB Hosting Space
- Unlimited GB File Transfer
- Unlimited Domain Hosting
- Unlimited E-mail Accounts
- Secure Shell, SSL, FTP, Stats
- CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL
- Over $200 in offers including Google AdSense
- Shared Hosting Plans (Starter, Plus, Business Pro) – from $5.99/mo
- VPS Hosting Plans (Standard, Enchanced, Premium, Ultimate) – from $29.99/mo
- Optimized Hosting for WordPress (Blogger, Professional, Business, Enterprise) – from $24.99/mo
Pros & Cons
- Good Price
- One-click installers
- Dedicated WordPress hosting
- They don’t offer a monthly payment plan
Bluehost has been providing quality web hosting solutions to businesses and individuals since 1996 and is one of the 20 largest web hosts, collectively hosting well over 2 million domains.